Doctoral Candidate, Correlative Microscopy, Super-resultion localization microscopy in a TEM (STW programme Microscopy Valley)
|Ornstein Lab. 056B
+31 30 253 2825
Doctorate of Philosophy:
- Utrecht University, Utrecht, the Netherlands, February 2014- August 2018. Molecular Biophysics.
- Thesis: “Super Resolution Optical Microscopy integrated in a TEM”. Supervisor: Prof. H. C. Gerritsen.
Master of Science:
- Amirkabir University of Technology (Tehran Polytechnic), Tehran, Iran, September 2010- October 2012. Atomic and Molecular Physics, Laser Science.
- Thesis: “Experimental Measurement of Small signal gain and Saturation intensity in an ytterbium doped Silica double clad Fiber Laser”. Supervisor: Prof. P. Parvin.
Bachelor of Science:
- Amirkabir University of Technology (Tehran Polytechnic), Tehran, Iran, September 2006- July 2010. Physics.
- Thesis: “Simulation of the effect of damping force on higher stability regions in Paul trap using COMSOL Multiphysics software”. Supervisor: Dr. S. Saramad.
- Center for Laser Science and Technology, Tehran, Iran. Summer 2011 – Spring 2012; Joint M.Sc. researcher.
- Amirkabir University of Technology, Department of Physics, Electronics lab. Fall 2011; Laboratory Instructor for Physics bachelor students.
- Sajjad Mohammadian, Parviz Parvin, Maryam Ilchi-Ghazaani, et al., “Measurement of gain and saturation parameters of a single- mode Yb:silica fiber amplifier”, Optical Fiber Technology, Volume 19, Issue 5, Pages 446-455, ISSN 1068-5200, October 2013.
- Sajjad Mohammadian; Parviz Parvin; Maryam Ilchi-Ghazaani; et al., “Design and optimization of a double-clad Yb-doped fiber master oscillator-power amplifier”, Electrical Engineering (ICEE), 21st Iranian Conference on, vol., no., pp.1,5, 14-16, May 2013.
- Maryam Ilchi-Ghazaani ; Parviz Parvin; Sajjad Mohammadian; et al., “Effect of pump power on gain and saturation of double-clad fiber amplifiers”, Electrical Engineering (ICEE), 21st Iranian Conference on, vol., no., pp.1,4, 14-16, May 2013.
- Maryam Ilchi-Ghazaani ; Parviz Parvin ; Sajjad Mohammadian; et al.,“Determination of amplifying parameters of LMA Yb:silica fiber amplifier”, Proc. SPIE 8781, Integrated Optics: Physics and Simulations, 878116, May 7, 2013.