It is September, so it is the time to welcome the Experimental Physics class 2015. For them and other people interested in our programme – it’s the best, so you should be interested! – below the slides of the introduction.
Best of luck, and the best of time for the next two years and your study here in Utrecht!
Some useful links and info:
- general information about the master’s programme (link)
- page for students enrolled in the programme (link)
- year rooster (link)
- the CERN summer student programme.
- register as “Master Physics Bijvak” at UvA to get a student number there, making dealing with Nikhef much easier. You will need a confirmation that you have paid tuition, which you can request from student services (“bewijs betaald collegegeld“).
- erratum: as you already know if you read this on this web page, dot-EU, not dot-NL.